Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Foofa is the star of these Yo Gabba Gabba hairbows



Foofa takes center stage on these fun and fabulous pink hairbows.  Four layers of multiple shades of pink ribbons in dots, solids and zig zag are topped of with a Foofa bottlcap. 



All ribbon ends are heat sealed to prevent fraying.  Each hairbow is lightly starched to help it hold its shape wear after wear.

This bottlecap hairbow measures approximately 4 1/2" wide and comes on a French barrette, but if you prefer an alligator clip, just let me know when ordering.

This gorgeous pink bow would be equally fitting for other pink themes as well.  What about a Hello Kitty or My Little Pony Pinkie Pie bottlecaps hairbow? 
Layered boutique bottlecap hairbows are $12 each.  Order two for piggy tails!



Add a bottlecap necklace to your order, prices start at $5.00.

See the whole gang Yo Gabba Gabba hairbows here:

Custom orders always welcome!

No comments: