Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another New Birthday Shirt!

We're celebrating my grandson's first birthday this weekend!  Happy Birthday, Elijah!!  My daughter calls him her little "chunky monkey", so I had to come up with something special for the occasion.

Here is my new Chunky Monkey birthday shirt and party hat.  What do you think?

Don't ya just love that handsome harlequin design fabric? 


As a fun little touch, the monkey head is made with brown fleece fabric
to give a little bit of a furry feel.


To purchase or to request a custom design for your special birthday guy or gal, contact me at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

No comments: