Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba Bottlecap Bows

Hair bows are a fun way to show off your personality and these Yo Gabba Gabba bows are full of personality!!  They feature the Yo Gabba Gabba gang on a glossy, sealed bottlecap center and lots of bright, fun colored ribbons and ric rac. 
These layered twisted boutique style bows measured approximately 4 1/2" wide and come mounted on a French barrette.  However, you can request an alligator clip and/or a bow band for hair-challeneged little divas. 

$12.00 each.  Order two for piggy tails! 


Order a matching bottlecap necklace to complete the look!  $5

To order, contact me at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Want to order this set in a different theme? 
Contact me to discuss your ideas.


No comments: