Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Birthday Girl Bling Tee and Tutu Set

All eyes will definitely be on the Birthday Girl!!  This Birthday Girl t-shirt features lots of glam and glitz and sparkle. 

The word "GIRL" is appliqued in a fun, girly font and sequin fabric.  Shown here in purple, but also available in other colors.  Contact me for availability of other colors.

And to really make it twirly fun, we've added every little girl's favorite tutu!!  Approximately 75 yards of gorgeous, soft tulle in up to three different colors accented by ribbons and tied off with a large satin bow at the waist.  The tutu features an elastic waistband which allows it to fit for several years.


We can also add fun hair bows in a variety of different styles to complete every outfit.

Just contact me at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com to discuss your birthday girl's party set.

1 comment:

Roshan said...

Wonderful article. All the important points are covered in the blog regarding t-shirt print and it's really helpful. Read our blog for :
Stylish t-shirt