Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wrap-Around Alligator T-shirt



A few weeks ago I showed you my new wrap-around dinosaur applique t-shirt.  (click here) Today I'm excited to show you a new wrap-around alligator t-shirt.


Isn't this fun?!  I just love finally having some cute new things for boys.  The front half of the alligator is on the front of the shirt and the back half of the alligator wraps around to the back of the shirt.  He'll be cute coming AND going!

I have added this cutie to my website (click here).

Custom orders are always welcome!  Contact me at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

~Karoline

No comments: