Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Monday, September 5, 2011

New Custom Twin Birthday Shirt Designs





I've been working with a customer to design birthday shirts for her boy/girl twins.  It's been a blast and I think we have a couple of cute options.


First are Minnie and Mickey designs using the Disney font for their names:




Another favorite character of the twins is Elmo, so I put together these options using different colors of gingham fabric and different fonts for their names:


Keep in mind these are just computer mock-ups at this point and not actual stitched out t-shirts.  By doing this I am able to give a customer a good idea of what something will look like before I actually stitch it out in case they would like to make changes.

I'm still waiting on the customer to let me know which she likes better.  What do you think?


See other twin birthday designs here:  http://sewcuteboutique.blogspot.com/search/label/Twins

If you would like to discuss a custom design, just drop me a line at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

~Karoline

No comments: