Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Applique shirts with real basketball vinyl

Applique shirts are a HOT items.  You can choose from a variety of colors, types and textures of fabrics to make a one-of-a-kind item.


Recently I ordered a sample pack of sports ball texture vinyl (football, basketball, and baseball/volleyball/soccer ball).  Talk about really adding the *WOW* factor!!  Check out the team spirit shirts I have made using the basketball vinyl.






Contact me at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com to order your spirit wear to cheer on your favorite team!

No comments: