Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pinkalicious-inspired Personalized Pink Cupcake T-shirts

This t-shirt is inspired by the oh-so-cute Pinkalicious book by Victoria Kann and Elizabeth Kann about a little girl who is obsessed with the color pink and eats so many pink cupcakes that she herself turns pink.  If somehow you haven't yet seen this book, you really should!

This hot pink t-shirt features a pink cupcake and is personalized with "yourname-alicious".




Perfect for a birthday party or just to show your love of all things pink!!

This is not a licensed product.  It is simply a product of my inspiration after reading the book to my granddaughters a few (ok... many!!) times.  I am in no way affiliated with the authors, illustrators or publishers of the book Pinkalicious.

I can create this personalized shirt for you in sizes infant sizes 6 mo, 12 mo, 18 mo, toddler sizes 2T, 3T, 4T, 5/6, 7 and youth sizes S (6/8), M (10/12), L (14/16) and XL (18/20).  These shirts typically run small, especially the infant and toddler sizes.  Price $30. http://www.sewcuteboutique.com/

Contact me at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com

~Karoline

No comments: