Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Personalized Camouflage T-shirt

I love being able to add another new boy's design to my shop!  And I think there will be a lot of boys who will love this new personalized t-shirt.

But I can totally see this design in different colors for girls too!

If your guy or gal loves hunting, fishing, camping, hiking or just everything camo, take a look at this.  Each letter is embroidered with four colors of thread to give it an authentic camouflage look.  



It is shown here in typical olive green/brown/black colors on a "safety orange" color t-shirt.  But there are soooo many options!  Blues and grays for boys.  Pinks and purples for girls!!



Names up to five letters on a short sleeve shirt in toddler and youth sizes $20; adult sizes S - XL $25.  Additional letters $2 each.  

Email me at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com or visit my website at www.SewCuteBoutique.com.

No comments: