Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Saturday, April 16, 2011

I {LOVE} to make custom Birthday Tees !!

I received an inquiry recently from a potential customer about designing a birthday shirt for her son's first birthday party, which was a carnival!  How fun is that??!! 

I put together some ideas, photos of fabric choices, created mock-ups in my computer software of what these ideas would actually look like on a t-shirt, and e-mailed back and forth several times with the customer until we created exactly what she had in mind.  I love modern technology!!

The first birthday party was a success and the custom shirts were a huge hit!!  Mom was kind enough to share these fantastic photos.


I love to make custom birthday tees!  What ideas do you have for  your little one's next birthday??  Just contact me at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com and we can work together to create a unique and special design!!

~Karoline

No comments: