Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Saturday, January 8, 2011

University of North Carolina Tarheels Team Spirit Set

Another fun team spirit set!!  This one is for a University of North Carolina Tarheels fan.  This entire set includes a reversible A-line jumper featuring football on one side and basketball on the other, a t-shirt with a cute new UNC "cutie" design, and my favorite cuffed jeans.  As the child grows throughout the year, just let the cuff down little by little to make the length of the jeans longer.  You'll always be ready to cheer on your favorite team!!  Contact me at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com to order or create a custom design for you favorite school/team.







Go Team!!!
Contact me by email at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com to order
or to design a custom set for your favorite team/school.

No comments: