Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Littlest Pet Shop Designs

My kids are too old for Littlest Pet Shop, so I really didn't know anything about them, but when a customer asked if I could make some special LPS shirts for her daughter's birthday I was up for the challenge.  I just love how they turned out!







These sweatshirts are $30 each or buy 3 for $25 each.  Also available on short sleeve or long sleeve t-shirts.  Other designs and/or colors also available.  Contact me at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com to discuss a custom order.

No comments: