Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Custom Reversible A-line Team Spirit Set

I just finished up this adorable set for some Kentucky Wildcat fans.  But this set can be re-created to cheer on any team!! 

The classic A-line top is reversible.  In this case, one side is for wearing to football games.  Switch it around and you're all set for basketball games.

The jeans are cuffed in matching or coordinating fabric.  The cuffs can be let down as the child grows.  Perfect for lasting through the whole year.

Contact me at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com to create a unique set for your #1 fans.









No comments: