Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Avengers... A new Super Hero birthday shirt has arrived

Swooping in to save the day... it's the Avengers!!!  Now available in a birthday shirt for the special day.  At this time, this fabric is in extremely limited quantity.  Don't delay!  Order quick!!





I have made this design on a royal blue t-shirt with gray stitching (above) and a red t-shirt with royal blue stitching (below).  I also think it would be great on navy blue or possibly even black.




Just let me know your special guy's favorite character(s) and I will try my best to make sure they are showcased on his tee.



For more details, contact me by e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com or browse my website at www.SewCuteBoutique.com and my shop on Etsy at www.ThatsSewCute.Etsy.com.

This is not a licensed Marvel Entertainment product. It is, however, hand crafted using licensed Marvel fabric. I am not affiliated with or sponsered by Marvel Entertainment.  




No comments: