Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Monogrammed Bloomers or Diaper Covers

I know that many busy moms are thankful for the convenience of disposable diapers, but I've never liked the designs on the disposable diapers... especially peeking out of a little girl's dress. 




Solution:  Monogrammed bloomers (or diaper covers).  These elegant monogrammed bloomers/diaper covers are the perfect accessory to complete any little Diva's outfit and cover up those ugly diapers in style.

These bloomers are made of 65% polyester/35% cotton with a bias cut seat for comfort. They have eyelet edging at the legs, soft elastic at the waist. 

The monogram can be sewn in any color you choose.  It is also beautiful sewn in two colors with the last initial (in the middle) a different color.


Add a matching monogrammed onesie for a beautiful gift set.


Or add any other design to the bloomers.  Any small (less than 4") design can be sewn on the back of the bloomers.  What about a cupcake or a number for the special birthday girl?  Or an applique initial using fabric to coordinate with a special dress.


Monogrammed bloomers or diaper covers make a fabulous baby shower gift. Contact me at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

No comments: