Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Simply Sunny Dress

I made these adorable Simply Sunny dresses for my granddaughters for Easter.  Put a tee underneath for cool days, but come summertime they'll be perfect without the tee.  Cool and comfy!!







I love the Apples & Pears fabric, but I have many other fabrics to choose from also.  Contact me at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

No comments: