Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Custom Denim A-line Dresses

A-line dresses are so cute and versatile.  Fully lined.  Wear them as a dress one year and as a top the next year.  Wear it with a shirt underneath in cool weather or without a shirt in warm weather.  I LOVE pieces that are so versatile!!  But did I mention adorable??  Check out these past custom creations.  I have MANY embroidery and applique designs to choose from.  If you don't want denim... no problem!  I have many other fabric combinations to choose from.  Available in sizes 6 months - 8 years.  I can even make a matching dress for your 15 - 18" doll!!



Sizes 6 month, 1 year, 2 year and 3 year... $40
Sizes 4 year, 5 year and 6 year... $45
Sizes 7 year and 8 year... $50
Doll 15-18"... $20

discuss your ideas for a custom boutique A-line dress.

No comments: