Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Friday, June 3, 2011

New order of Spiderman Fabric arrived!


I love receiving packages in the mail.  Packages that contain fabric are my favorite!!  But I was really excited to receive my new *piece* of Spiderman fabric.  It's getting harder and harder to find.  If you've had your eye on a Super Hero Spiderman Birthday shirt, don't wait too long.  This fabric goes fast! 

*And I do mean "piece"!  I couldn't even get a full yard.




I also have a little piece of this Spiderman fabric available.  It would also make a very cute birthday shirt.



Available in infant sizes, toddler sizes and youth sizes. $20 for short sleeves, $22 for long sleeves. Includes personalization.



Name placement and font may vary.


This is not a licensed Marvel Entertainment product. It is, however, hand crafted using licensed Marvel fabric. I am not affiliated with or sponsered by Marvel Entertainment.

~Karoline
Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com
http://www.sewcuteboutique.com/






No comments: