Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My New Website is Open at www.SewCuteBoutique.com

I'm really excited to announce that my new website is open!!  Please check it out and leave me a comment below to let me know what you think. Sew Cute Boutique ... simply adorable


http://www.sewcuteboutique.com/
 I couldn't be more thrilled with my custom template design by Katie at My Little Monsters.  http://www.mylittlemonsters.net/  She is so talented, was so easy to work with, and her work totally exceeded my expectations.  I love that she was able to create a unique design that coordinates with my Etsy shop and my business cards. 

~Karoline

No comments: