Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Monday, April 8, 2013

Please visit me on Facebook!!

I'm so sorry that I have severely neglected my blog.  Please come visit me on Facebook and be sure to like my page to get sneak peeks of new designs and custom orders.

http://www.facebook.com/Karoline.SewCuteBoutique


Be sure to browse through my photo albums on Facebook.  Lots of cute stuff!

I've been staying quite busy with birthday shirts. They are so much fun!  What are the latest and most popular birthday party themes?  What theme would you like to see for a birthday shirt?

Come share your ideas with me on Facebook!!

See ya there,
  Karoline

No comments: