Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Monday, August 1, 2011

Big & Little Brothers & Sisters Designs

Here are some of the Big Brother/Big Sister, Little Brother/Little Sister designs that I have available to stitch onto t-shirts, onesies, etc.  Thread and/or fabric colors can be changed!





These sibling shirts are a fun way to let the older sibling "announce" the "bun in the oven" to the world.  They also make a fun baby shower gift.  But best of all, they are a great way to make the older sibling feel special when visiting the new baby in the hospital.  

Contact me at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com to customize a special set of sibling shirts just for you.

~Karoline
www.SewCuteBoutique.com

No comments: