Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Sunday, July 3, 2011

New Onesie Dresses

I wanted to share with you some adorable onesie dresses I made last week as a custom order.  I think they turned out sew cute!!  A very good customer ordered them as baby gifts for friends.  Every new mom loves a personalized gift with her new baby's name on it.




My onesie dresses are made with ease and comfort in mind!  The waist is stretchy to make it easier to dress baby.  And the bottom of the onesie is left intact to keep baby's delicate skin covered.

... simply adorable   ... mostly comfortable!!

I have lots of fabrics and embroidery designs to choose from to make a totally custom and unique baby onesie dress.

~Karoline

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG Those are just adorable! Love your work!!