Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Mod Monkey Birthday T-shirt added to my website!

I just listed a new birthday shirt on my website.  Isn't it too cute??


This shirt is designed to coordinate with the popular Mod Monkey birthday partyware.  A perfect addition to complete your party decor.  Absolutely adorable for first birthday pictures!  

I have several boyish fonts to choose from for personalization:
These shirts run small.  Order at least one size larger than normal.  Please contact me for additional sizing information.

You can purchase the Mod Monkey Birthday shirt here:
http://www.sewcuteboutique.com/birthday-sets.html  or contact me by e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

and purchase it here:

~Karoline~


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recieved the shirt & Love it, however i am not sure he will be able to wear it as the shirt sizes are very small. I went up one shirt size, should have done two maybe 3. be sure to order up a few sizes :(