Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Friday, June 18, 2010

DANCE double applique embroidery t-shirt

This is a fabulous design for the little (or big) dancer in your life!

This double applique style design features a fun dot fabric for the word DANCE and every little girl's favorite pink fabric background. This design is stiched on a short-sleeve t-shirt. It is featured on a lime green t-shirt which is available in youth sizes XS - XL.


This design can be stitched on t-shirts from size 6 month through adult.
Color choices for infant/toddler sizes may vary from youth and adult sizes.

This shirt can also be made with other fabrics.

Please contact me to discuss your ideas and to check color/size availability.

A HUGE thanks to Slap Shot Photography for the fantastic photo!! Check them out at http://www.slapshotphotography.com/.

Infant/toddler/youth sizes:  $20.   Adult sizes $25.  2XL & 3XL sizes $30.

Contact me at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com with any questions or purchase this item from my Etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/49745320/dance-applique-and-embroidery-t-shirt.

If you like this design, you may also like the double applique CHEER t-shirt:

No comments: