Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Friday, May 28, 2010

Hurry!! Get your 4th of July orders in!!!


I have lots of ideas to make your little cuties sparkle on 4th of July... overalls, twirly skirt sets, tutus, embroidered t-shirts.  Subscribers to my newsletter will receive a FREE matching hair accessory with any patriotic boutique clothing order between May 28th and June 5th, 2010.  If you are not a subscriber to my newsletter yet, click on the "Newletter" link above.  After signing up you will receive a confirmation e-mail.  Be sure to click on the link to confirm or you won't be added to my mailing list.

Check out a few of my Red, White, Blue and Fabulous ideas!!




Contact me at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com for more details.

No comments: