Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hoowwwdeeee!!!!!!

It's round-up time for all the littlest dudes and dames.  And this is doin' it in style!!  These adorable personalized onesies are available in Newborn, 3 mo. or 6 mo.  (If you need a different size, please contact me for availability.)  This design can also be used on a t-shirt or a bag.


The front features baby's initial in a western font applique with bandana fabric... blue for boys and red for girls.  Then baby's full name is embroidered in a unique rope font.  The rear pockets on the boy's set are "real", functioning pockets!  There are three rows of full and fluffy ruffles on the bum of the girl's set.

Fun for a baby shower gift, going to the fair and rodeo, or just hanging out at home.

Western Onesies $25 each.  Contact me at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com for more details or to order.

No comments: