Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Friday, February 26, 2010

Bottlecap Necklace Party Pack

Bottlecap necklaces make the perfect party favor for birthday parties or even class holiday parties.  Many design images to choose from.  I can match or coordinate with your party theme. 

These pink and brown leopard print necklaces were a custom order for a baby shower.  What a fun and unique party favor even for adults!


Boy designs also available. 

Discount Party Pack pricing available. 

Contact me at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com to discuss a design to suit your occasion.

No comments: