Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Need Logos, Graphic Design, Photo Editing, Custom Invitations or Cards?

If you are looking for fresh, fun, affordable graphic design work check out my daughter's Etsy shop. http://www.b2designs.etsy.com/. She can design a new logo for your business or create an entire banner and avatar set for your Etsy shop or web site that will get you noticed. She does photo editing such as adding a watermark to your photos or cutting out unwanted background. She designs photo Christmas cards and invitations. You can also see more of her work at http://www.b2designs.webs.com/.

Here are examples of two complete Etsy banner sets she has made:



A professional look at an affordable cost can really jumpstart your business. Go take a look at her work and contact Bridget to discuss your ideas.


No comments: