Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

NEW!!!! Hooded Bath Towels




Hooded bath towels are made from plush 100% cotton bath towels and will fit infants to elementary school age children. By special order, I can make these with a larger towel and larger hood to fit larger children too. These can be made in lots of choices of colors and themes. Shown are frog, princess, ladybug and yellow duck. Also includes a coordinating wash mitt. These are great fun for your own kids and also make fabulous baby shower or birthday gifts!!

No comments: