Welcome!

My photo
Welcome to Sew Cute Boutique! I'm glad you stopped by. Come in and look around. You will find tabs above (just underneath my logo)with more information about my shop and you will find links over to the right to specific items that I create.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail at Karoline.SewCuteBoutique@gmail.com.

Please bookmark this page and visit often, as I will be continually adding new items.

Thanks :)

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fireworks Tutu

This tutu is an absolute EXPLOSION of fun. It is made doubly full with 75+ yards of high quality, soft tulle in red, white and royal blue. The end of each and every strand of tulle is knotted to give it a fun look, and finally it is topped of with dozens and dozens of rhinestones for that firecracker sparkle. The waist is wrapped in satin ribbon for a beautiful finishing touch and to make it soft against your ballerina's skin. This tutu is custom made to your waist and length specifications to be a perfect fit. $30 (up to 14") (longer length available at additional cost)

No comments: